Positive Futures is a bi-monthly half hour discussion about employment issues for people with a disability. Experts come to talk about the effect of employment on benefits, accommodations and the law. People who are struggling to find work, or who have successfully found a career, come in to share their story.
Positive Futures is host by Steve Famiglietti, manager of Blind Vocational Services at NEAT Marketplace. Steve has had his own challenges in forging a career, but is now a revered leader of the blind community.
You can listen to all of the past shows of Positive Futures by clicking on the links below. If you have any questions about a show, or an idea for a show, you can call Chris @ (860) 527-8000 or email him at [email protected]. For a more in depth look at Positive Futures, you can click HERE.
- Oak Hill Segment 2 December 19, 2018
- Oak Hill Segment 1 November 26, 2018
- Mary Silverberg Part 2 02/28/2018 February 28, 2018
- Mary Silverberg Part 1 02/23/2018 February 23, 2018
- BESB Vocational Services 06/09/2017 June 9, 2017
- ADA Transportation May 5, 2017
- CT Department of Transportation April 7, 2017
- CT Business Leadership Network March 10, 2017
- John Brubaker Professional Resumes Plus February 17, 2017
- Cocomo Foundation December 14, 2016